The city of Mountain Home issued 24 business licenses in March.
The licenses include two for Claire Maycunich. She is listed as the owner for the Vanity Esthetics, an esthetic spa, and Claire and Co. at the Vanity, a clothing and gift boutique. Both will be located at 802 South College Street.
Licenses were also issued to
– Blair Sherrill for Total Physical Therapy and Wellness, located at 120 Arkansas Highway 201 North;
– Jason Granchi for Dunham’s Athleisure Corp., a sporting goods, apparel and firearms retailer, located at 721 U.S. Highway 62 East;
– Brian and Amy Daugherty for Hansel and Gretel’s Candy House, a retail candy store, located at 860 Highway 62 East; and
– Talon Kelly for Ozark Tech Repair, a computer, phone and electronic repair business, located at 1041 Highland Circle, Suite 59.
The 14 home-based business licenses were issued to
– Erick Pollock for Above and Beyond Lawncare Service;
– Cody Williams for North Central Softwash, a pressure washing business;
– Lindsay Dent for Dent’s Property Management, a property-leasing business;
– Amber Hicks of Amber Leigh Photography;
– Dallas Forbes for River and Pearl, a woodworking business;
– Thomas Tawyer for One Man Handyman Services;
– Ethan George for L & E Forestry;
– Mark Bzdel for MB Properties Management, LLC, a leasing agent;
– Hunter King and Payten Porter for King and Porter Investments, a backhoe and equipment rentals business;
– Jonathan Puffer of Bakersfield for All N1 Handyman, a drywall and flooring business;
– Robert Bennett for Bobby Bennett Fencing;
– Grant Baldwin for Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC, a commercial janitorial business;
– Gina Butterfield for the Crafty Crow; and
– Patrick Turner for Shined Up Gel Coat, LLC, a boat detailing business.
Licenses for food trucks were issued to Shannon Resor for That 70s Snow and Janie Donais of Yellville for Dos Gringos. In addition, Donna Dodrill was granted a mobile vendor license for pies, breads, etc.
Another license was issued to Chris Nosari and Joey Peglar for StorageCityMH, located at 946 to 948 Coley Drive.
Total licensing revenue for March was $33,378. This amount includes $6,823 in alcohol taxes and licenses; a total of $26,442 in occupation licenses; $15 in pet licenses; and $70 in garage sales licenses.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI